Re: [ADMIN] Q about access control and others - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Carl Zmola
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Q about access control and others
Date
List pgsql-admin

> I have just installed the a/m on my RedHat Linux 5.2 system and is trying out the
> security aspects of the program and couldn't quite figure something out.
> Maybe someone can help me with my problems? I installed all the postgresql .rpms
> files that came with the RHL 5.2 .

Instead of trying to get a new RPM, I would learn how
to install Postgres by building it.  It takes a little
work, but you will be able to upgrade at any time.

Having just done it, I recomend it.

> Last but not least, is there anyway I can list out the database users that have been
> created on the system?

psql -l

Carl
zmola@campbellsci.com