Re: [INTERFACES] How to build TCL library? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Billy G. Allie
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] How to build TCL library?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
"Stan Brown" wrote:
>     I am trying to build libpgtcl, in order to get pgaccess working.
>     Infortunately I am having problems at configure time, as follows:
>
> checking for tclConfig.sh... /opt/tcl-8.0/lib/tclConfig.sh
> checking for tkConfig.sh... no
> configure: warning: TK support disabled; Tk configuration script missing
>
>     Sugestions please?

It looks like you do not have TK installed.  TK must be installed for pgaccess
to work.

--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |

Attachment