How to build TCL library? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stan Brown
Subject How to build TCL library?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
    I am trying to build libpgtcl, in order to get pgaccess working.
    Infortunately I am having problems at configure time, as follows:

checking for tclConfig.sh... /opt/tcl-8.0/lib/tclConfig.sh
checking for tkConfig.sh... no
configure: warning: TK support disabled; Tk configuration script missing

    Sugestions please?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco