FATAL 1: btree: cannot split if start (2) >= maxoff (2) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mateus Cordeiro Inssa
Subject FATAL 1: btree: cannot split if start (2) >= maxoff (2)
Date
List pgsql-admin
  Hi,

  Please, what can I do to solve this "FATAL 1:  btree: cannot split
if start (2) >= maxoff (2)" error messages ? I use v. 6.3.2 + btree patch
and almost every time I send a "create function" I receive this
message on pg_proc.
  pg_proc has 972 tuples and my functions use from 1k to 4k in prosrc
.
  I've searched in the archives but all that I found said something
like "drop & recreate the database" or "restart postgres", but I can't
do this every time.

  Please, any help ?

Mateus Cordeiro Inssa
Innova Producoes Digitais