Re: [GENERAL] postgresql website - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Martin
Subject Re: [GENERAL] postgresql website
Date
List pgsql-general

> Lots of links don't seem to work for me either from the UK mirror.
> I've gone to user_gallery (which seems to take me back to the
> main site, then tried the links to register, info-central, download
> and cd-distribution. All gave "document contains no data" errors.

A few hours later... Register, now seems to work
The others don't...

While I'm at it....

From the main page, these links DO work, but when you click
cd_distribution, all the image links are broken

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775