[GENERAL] Re: [QUESTIONS] SQL statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject [GENERAL] Re: [QUESTIONS] SQL statement
Date
[GENERAL] Re: [QUESTIONS] SQL statement  (Oleg Broytmann <phd@comus.ru>)
[GENERAL] Re: [QUESTIONS] SQL statement  (Oleg Broytmann <phd@comus.ru>)
List pgsql-general

> On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Rosauro, Guillaume wrote:
> >
> > Where could i find examples of SQL (under psql or jdbc) ?
> >

>    Buy good books (Postgres FAQ lists some). On the Web, goto:
> http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Graeme_Birchall/DB2_COOK.HTM

I have added the above to the FAQ.

> http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/thesqlpro/

This one seems useless to me.  It has a nice name, but I see no useful
information.  Someone tell me if I am wrong.