Preprocessor - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Preprocessor
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've just send the tar file to the patches list (hope that was correct). I'd
like to have it included in the archive before starting more work on it.

We have to decide which extension to use for embedded SQL code. Oracle
already uses *.pc so that doesn't look good. Or shall we make it as
compatible to Oracle as possible and use *.pc. Alternatively, how about
*.pqc?

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20