Re: List Message Footer - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: List Message Footer
Date
List pgsql-www
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> But, the question is: why?  and not just to you, but Tom/Magnus/Alvarre
>> ... I'm not advocating for, I'm just curious why ppl are against ...

> Yea, I should have stated that.  I think the footer is full enough and I
> just don't see enough demand for URL lookups to warrant it.

Same here.  The information is already provided; we don't need to
duplicate it in the footer.  I'm not impressed by the argument that
some folks' mail programs won't dig it out of the headers --- I think
it's about as likely that they won't dig a URL out of a standard footer
either.
        regards, tom lane