Re: NULL's support in SP-GiST - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: NULL's support in SP-GiST
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I guess the question is whether this is a stop-ship item for spgist.
> If it is, then we're going to have to spend the time to fix this, but
> if not, then since it was submitted more than two weeks after the
> start of the CommitFest, it seems we should postpone it to 9.3.

If we buy into the assumption that nulls support can/should be bolted on
after the fact, then postponing it to 9.3 would be reasonable.  I wasn't
very happy with that idea though, and would like to look at this issue
before 9.2 gets frozen.  So please don't pull it from the CF yet.