Re: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.9 - pgadmin4 not in Repo - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.9 - pgadmin4 not in Repo
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Sun, 2018-07-01 at 13:39 +0000, Markus Bräunig wrote:

> I tried to fill out a bug in redmine (https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3
> 416), but it is still assigned to me despite I answered the open question.
> So #postgresql lead me to this list.
>
> Problem is, that the recommended package pgadmin4 (without -v1/v2) is not in
> the Repository for RHEL6/OL6.
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/
>
> The packages v1/v2 are kind of broken (dependency errors like "Package
> pgadmin4-python-crypto is obsoleted by pgadmin4-python3-crypto, but
> obsoleting package does not provide for requirements“
>
> So could anybody built a working package for this repo?
> Right now it could not be installed.

My bad, forgot to update the ticket. Apologies.

We don't support pgAdmin4 on RHEL/OL/CentOS/SL/Whatever 6, due to build issues.
However, we are working on a new packaging system for pgAdmin4, and the next
version will probably be available for RHEL 6 as well.

That said, you can use the Pyhton Wheel until then:

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-python-wheel/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz