Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite! - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!
Date
List pgsql-patches
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> Also, one of the Red Hat guys pointed out to me that
>> SHOW_BTREE_BUILD_STATS seems to have crept back into runtime.sgml,
>> although it was removed during 7.4 development.  Could we have that
>> out of there in the next patch?

> Accoring to GUC.c this morning, the option is still there ... it's just been
> re-named to "LOG_BTREE_BUILD_STATS".   Is this a mistake in GUC.c, or should
> I put it back in Runtime.SGML under the new name?

Ah, you are right.  I had confused this with another option that I did
remove during 7.4 devel (fixbtree or something like that).  Yeah, the
correct fix is to document it under Developer Options as
"LOG_BTREE_BUILD_STATS".

            regards, tom lane