problem using a xpath function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From erithema
Subject problem using a xpath function
Date
List pgsql-general
hello everyone
I'm working on PostgreSQL XML Extension.
My system is windows xp professional sp2 and
PostgreSQL 8.3.3 and I am sure installed xml2 module.

I have a 2 colums table:

CREATE TABLE autori ( id_autori SERIAL PRIMARY KEY , testo XML );

I have a problem using a xpath function.
My query is:

SELECT id_autori , xpath ('/Authority/Nome', testo)
  FROM autori
 WHERE  xpath_bool('/Authority[Nome="ABELARDO"]', testo) ;

I get this error:
ERROR : the function xpath_bool(unknown , xml) do not exsist at character 69
HINT: no function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts

Any Idea ?
thanks