Re: UserLinux with MySQL

From: Evil Azrael
Subject: Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

UserLinux with MySQL  (Kaarel, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Evil Azrael, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Ewald Geschwinde, )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Michael Meskes, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
     Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Markus Bertheau, )
      Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Shridhar Daithankar, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Bruce Badger, )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Bruce Badger, )
 Re: UserLinux with MySQL  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: UserLinux with MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )

Hi!

Yesterday i read in this german article (
http://www.golem.de/showhigh.php?file=/0312/28977.html&wort[]=userlinux ) that they had already decided for postgresql.
Idon´t know where they´ve got this information, but Golem is in my eyes a reliable Source.

Christoph Nelles

Am Samstag, 20. Dezember 2003 um 14:03 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael                            mailto: