Re: variable not found in subplan target list - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: variable not found in subplan target list
Date
List pgsql-general
Roger Niederland <roger@niederland.com> writes:
> I stripped down the original query to what is below.  I am not saying
> that the query below
> is useful except to show an error I am getting in Postgresql 9.1.1 on
> both SL6.1 (64 bit) and
> Windows 2008 server  9.1.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).  The error I am getting is:

> ERROR: variable not found in subplan target list

This is a pretty typical symptom of a certain class of planner bugs,
but I couldn't reproduce any such failure on the basis of what you
showed here.  Please provide a *self-contained* test case.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

            regards, tom lane