Re: This approach to non-ASCII names does not work - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: This approach to non-ASCII names does not work
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Yes, I use them where possible.  I use:
>     http://www.mountaindragon.com/html/iso.htm

... which says right on it that it considers only ISO 8859/1 and is not
a complete list even of that set.

I assume that somewhere there is a Web-related spec of the widely
recognized entity names, but I see no reason to suppose that this list
is it.  Something at w3c, say, would have a tad more credibility.

            regards, tom lane