RE: Connecting postgreSQL using JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew
Subject RE: Connecting postgreSQL using JDBC
Date
List pgsql-general
What access does your pg_hba.conf provide for?  I think it defaults to
only allowing local access.  In order to connect to it from remote
machines the -I option needs to be given to postmaster and the
pga_hba.conf needs to allow connection from that IP to that data base
for that user.

Matt