Re: New features on 8.5 !!!! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda
Subject Re: New features on 8.5 !!!!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks, for the your quick answer.
I'll study the way We can do this, to me is very important and very useful that PostgreSQL has this feature.

Regards

"The hurry is enemy of the success: for that reason.......Be patient"

Ing. Marcos L. Ortiz Valmaseda
Línea Soporte y Despliegue
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Análisis de Datos (CENTALAD)

Linux User # 418229
PostgreSQL User
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org/