commercial adaptation of postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

I once talked to a company that made a custome version of Postgres. It split tables up on columns and also by rows, had
someother custome features. It was enormously faster from what I gathered.

I could of sworn it began with the letter 'T', but maybe not. I don't see anything like that on the commercial page of
theposgres site.

Does anyone know what it is out there in enterprise commercially modified postgres servers? (on 64 bit machines,
preferably)

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life

I agree with Bolivian President Evo Morales

# The right to life: "The right for no ecosystem to be eliminated by the irresponsible acts of human beings."

# The right of biosystems to regenerate themselves: "Development cannot be infinite. There's a limit on everything."

# The right to a clean life: "The right for Mother Earth to live without contamination, pollution. Fish and animals and
treeshave rights."

# The right to harmony and balance between everyone and everything: "We are all interdependent."

See the movie - 'Inconvenient Truth'
See the movie - 'Syriana'