Re: Postgres High Availablity Solution needed for hot-standby and load balancing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ragnar Heil
Subject Re: Postgres High Availablity Solution needed for hot-standby and load balancing
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Usama

yes, currently I am reading a brochure about Continuent uni/cluster for
PostgreSQL. Looks quite interesting.

Another product sounds promising: Cybercluster from www.postgres.at
English Product Description:
http://www.postgresql.at/picts/download/dokumentation/documentation_cybe