avoid the creating the type for setof - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Fabiani
Subject avoid the creating the type for setof
Date
Re: avoid the creating the type for setof
Re: avoid the creating the type for setof
List pgsql-sql
Hi,
I recall somewhere I saw a simple plpgsql function that returned a table with
more than one record that did not use a defined type or a temp table ( at
least I think I did).  Is it possible to create such a function that will
return more than one record and not require a record type or temp table?

something like

return setof record as
return query select ...

return