Urgent need for Postgres DBA in San Mateo, CA - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Shiffrin, Sharda
Subject Urgent need for Postgres DBA in San Mateo, CA
Date
List pgsql-jobs

I would like to post this job on the jobs site at postgresql- jobs:

Company: Asurion Mobile Applications

Location: San Mateo, CA

Will consider: only US residents

Position type: full time permanent

Not a consulting position

Requirements: At least 6 years for DBA experience with at least 1-2 years of Postgres DBA. Responsibilities include backup recovery, database maintenance, slony replication, high availability

Maximum size of dataset: at least 500GB

24x7 on call rotation

Linux and scripting languages: Shell and/or Perl

Please let me know if you need more information

Best,

Sharda Shiffrin

Sharda.Shiffrin@asurion.com

voice (650) 645-5408  mobile (650) 730-3789

Asurion I 1400 Fashion Island Blvd. Suite 450 San Mateo, CA 94404

www.asurion.com I Twitter I Facebook