Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Antonin Houska
Subject Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)
Date
List pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

> On 07/25/2018 02:34 PM, Antonin Houska wrote:
> > [ I haven't found better place to report this problem quickly. If you want
> > further information from me, please contact me directly - I'm not sucbscribed
> > to -www. ]
>
> thats fine
>

> > In this post
> >
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11824.1532519662%40localhost
> >
> > I replied to an email that I actually don't see in the web archive.
> >
> > Message-Id of the missing email is:
> >
> > 201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp
>
> its not immediately obvious from the quote in your mail but isnt the
> mail you replied too equivalent to this one:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/201807242252.w6OMqNx2001418%40ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp

Yes, the contents seem identical. This link seems to point at a duplicate
message that I received yesteday, after I reported the problem. I suppose it
was re-sent during your troubleshooting. The message id I see in my inbox does
match the link:

> I can't actually find the claimed missing message-id in our mailinglist
> server logs at all - can you please show us the headers from that mail
> to confirm it actually went through our systems and it was not a copy of
> the mail that was directly sent to you or something else?

The whole message is attached to this email.

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH

Attachment