Re: Installing a module for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Installing a module for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> writes:
> Wow, is that it?  I didn't realise it was that simple.  Shouldn't something
> like this be mentioned in the modules section of the documentation?  It's
> just that it wasn't obvious what constituted a module.

There is documentation here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/contrib.html

Do you think it's inadequate?  Or maybe it's just not prominent enough?
I could see how someone would miss it by failing to scroll down on what
seems to be just a table-of-contents page.  Perhaps it needs to be its
own <sect1>.

            regards, tom lane