Re: Help-me, please! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: Help-me, please!
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Leandro,

just look at [postgresql-source]/contrib/mysql

there are 2 scripts to translate mysql schema and
data to postgresql.

Here is the README in that directory:

Here are two conversion utilities for MySQL dumps.  Use the one you prefer.

The most recent version of my2pg.pl can be obtained from:

        http://ziet.zhitomir.ua/~fonin/code/

Another tool, mysql2pgsql,  can be found at:

        http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin/sql.html

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 11:27 -0200 Leandro Engel