Re: plperlu function caused a segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plperlu function caused a segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-general
bricklen <bricklen@gmail.com> writes:
> I was just testing a simple plperlu function to return the existence
> of a directory and as soon I pasted the function into psql and hit
> Enter, I got the following crash:

FWIW, this function seems to work fine for me in 9.0.4 on a Fedora 14
x86_64 box ... and there haven't been any bug fixes in plperl since
9.0.2, except for this one
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=cb252c2acd415d304e3254e99f82058d11a69e04
which seems unlikely to be related.

I wonder if there is something wonky about your Perl installation.

            regards, tom lane