Re: Long-time 7.4 contrib failure Mac OS X 10.3.8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Long-time 7.4 contrib failure Mac OS X 10.3.8
Date
Re: Long-time 7.4 contrib failure Mac OS X 10.3.8  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com> writes:
> On Nov 15, 2005, at 23:19 , Tom Lane wrote:
>> Apparently you don't get to have --enable-nls either :-(

> And we've got green! :)
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=wallaroo&dt=2005-11-15%
> 2022:55:15
> Thanks, Tom, for taking the time to look at this and explaining it a
> bit to me.

[ looks at buildfarm... ]  It looks like you dropped the extra options
on all of wallaroo's branches, which is not good.  They should work in
8.0 and later, and you should test 'em where they're claimed to work.

I'm pretty sure you can have per-branch configure options in buildfarm,
but I don't recall how.  Whack Andrew Dunstan about it if you can't see
how from the documentation...