Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

I am translating tips from czech language, that I would copy to wiki.
Please, I invite any help with language fix - my translation is really
basic.

current work is on: http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL_SQL_Tricks

Thank you

Pavel Stehule