Re: pgsql: Allow multiple xacts during table sync in logical replication. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Allow multiple xacts during table sync in logical replication.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for pointing it out. I'll look into this. BTW, how one can
> check such reports, do one need to check all make logs for buildfarm
> members?

Yeah, I have a script that scans the most recent buildfarm runs for
compiler warnings.  I run it every few weeks typically (it's not
terribly cheap).  Today I was using it to look for complaints
about the 'no-sanitize' stuff, so I happened to notice these new
warnings from your patch.

            regards, tom lane