Re: Compiling under MSYS and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bidski
Subject Re: Compiling under MSYS and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-novice
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> It seems like you have a pretty nonfunctional build environment :-(
> I'm not sure that mingw can be expected to work in 64-bit windows.

I have successfully built other libraries/packages (wxWidgets, xerces-c,
boost) using this toolchain, so I believe that it is working but maybe
PostgreSQL wants something that the others didnt?
Can you suggest anything to try, short of making a new toolchain?

Ill post the original libpq.dll problem to the bugs list now.

Regards
Bidski