Re: postgre vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rrahul
Subject Re: postgre vs MySQL
Date
Re: postgre vs MySQL  ("Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej.groups@gmail.com>)
Re: postgre vs MySQL  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
Re: postgre vs MySQL  ("Gurjeet Singh" <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks to all you wonderful people out their. I don't know if its your love
for Postgres or nepothism that makes it look far superior than mysql.
But why does the client list dosen't tell that?
I see Mysql bosting for Google,Yahoo, Alcatel......
What about Postgres the list is not that impressive.

Are their any major implementations that moved from Mysql to Postgres?
Howmany out their have done this or will advice to do that?

cheers,
Rahul.