BUG #16012: vacuum full, something weird - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16012: vacuum full, something weird
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16012
Logged by:          Richard Klaumann
Email address:      richard.klaumann@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.3
Operating system:   Centos 7.x

Hello,
First sorry for my english.
Today we store our byteas in tables. We are moving these files to
storages.
During the process we set the bytea column to null and execute vacum full
(in the table itself and in the table pg_catalog.pg_largeobject).
In some tables we continue with pg_total_relation_size> 24GB (practically
the initial size). Data in the toast table.
If I run a new vacuum full on the main table, the space is freed.

Can someone help me?

Sorry if it's not the correct list.

Thankful,
Richard