Re: Postgres 8.2.x support on Windows 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Postgres 8.2.x support on Windows 2008
Date
List pgsql-general
Windows 2008 is basically a vista with some (unfortunately not enough)
of the cruft removed and some nice additions in the server side
totally irrelevant to postgresql.

So as long as it's fine on vista, it should be fine on 2008. I don't
regal offhand if 8.2 is or if it requires 8.3, but the buildfarm
should be clear on that.

/Magnus