Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations
Date
List pgsql-general
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> On 3/17/16 7:00 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The message I saw was post-1-March.  If it was in fact submitted in
>> time for 2016-03, then we owe it a review.

> I meant to add the CF record and forgot:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/480
> It was added 2016-01-13 by Michael Paquier.

OK, so it looks like David's 10-Mar patch was actually just a repost of
Michael's 28-Jan patch, which was already in the queue to be reviewed in
2016-03 (and hasn't yet been).  So the addition to 2016-09 was simply
erroneous and should be deleted.

            regards, tom lane