pgAdmin III 1.4, Slony and cluster creation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Stojan Rancic
Subject pgAdmin III 1.4, Slony and cluster creation
Date
List pgadmin-support
Howdy'all,
 I've just installed PG 8.0 and Slony 1.1.2 on a couple of Debian Sarge servers and the latest pgAdmin on Win2000 box
..The pgAdmin connects to both databases just fine, but when I try to initiate a new Slony cluster, the status-bar says
"Slony-Icreation scripts not available; only joining possible" ..

 I'm wandering if this configuration was ever intended to work or was the cluster creation intended mostly for pgAdmin
runningon *nix boxen?

 In any case, I would appreciate some pointers on what to put into the "Slony-I path" in the Options dialog, whether
I'mrunning pgAdmin on Windows or on a Linux box with Slony installed from source..

                     GreetZ, Stojan
--
Down with ignurance!