Re: Another typo in comment in setrefs.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Another typo in comment in setrefs.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> * Etsuro Fujita (fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp) wrote:
>> I'm attaching a small patch to fix another comment typo in setrefs.c:
>> s/TIDs/OIDs/

> Fixed.

I do not think "typo" is the right characterization.  I'm too lazy to
check for sure, but I think what was accumulated was indeed TIDs at one
time.  The proposed patch is not correct either: what we accumulate now is
syscache hash values.  Might be best to just say "add PlanInvalItems for
user-defined functions", which is the wording used in some other places,
eg line 173.