Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Like Tom, I'm failing to reproduce this outside the buildfarm client.

This is far from the first time that I've failed to reproduce a buildfarm
result manually, even on the very machine hosting the animal.  I would
like to identify the cause(s) of that.  One obvious theory is that the
environment under a cron job is different --- but the only thing I know
of that should be different is possibly nice'ing the job priorities.
I did try a fair number of test cycles under "nice" in this case.
Anybody have other ideas?