Request for help - Does anyone in Seattle need a Postgres job? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brendan Prouty
Subject Request for help - Does anyone in Seattle need a Postgres job?
Date
Re: Request for help - Does anyone in Seattle need a Postgres job?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general

Greetings Postgres Community,

I am certain that I am signing my own death certificate by emailing to a general address that is out of place, but I was referred to this list by a Postgres advocate here in Seattle, who suggested I give it a shot...so here I am. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I have a great client here in Seattle, WA that is looking to hire a Sr. Postgres Dev/DBA type of guy/gal...and I could really use some help finding the right folks....would there be a good place to post these types of opening to your group?

Thanks so much, sorry if this correspondence is in the wrong place!

Cheers,

Brendan Prouty
Technical Recruiter
2101 4th Ave

Suite 720

Seattle, WA 98121

Office: 971-533-3149

Fax:       206-956-0474
Mobile: 971-533-3149

HN Logo

NEW! The Harvey Nash 2010 CIO Survey. Comparing U.S. and global IT insights and trends.

Get expert career, job search and IT industry insights at The Hub,