Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>>
>>>What has changed in the last 3 weeks is that I refreshed my Cygwin
>>> installation, I think when I was wrestling with the NLS thing.  If
>>> nothing in postgres has changed in this area I assume that platform
>>> changes account for the regression.
>>
>>Sounds that way to me too, but it's disturbing.  One would say they
>> broke their scheduler :-(.  Possibly you should try to stir up some
>> interest among the Cygwin hackers in looking into this.
>>

> I'd like somebody else to report the same phenomenon first. Reini?

Why plperl is broken I cannot say yet.

I still have the same general IPC permission problem since about beta3.
Only very few cygwin hackers have this also.
I only got confirmation that the problem is in postgresql, not in cygwin.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/