Re: Anyone Getting deadlocks using 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From rapidtransit440@aol.com
Subject Re: Anyone Getting deadlocks using 9.5
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
It's kind of a general question. If anyone has observed anything similar. I eventually figured I had to flush my EntityManager after saving the record even though I was in a transaction. In my logs, everything was the same, with 9.5 though it would just hang and deadlock itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>
To: rapidtransit440 <rapidtransit440@aol.com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 8:19 am
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Anyone Getting deadlocks using 9.5

We'd need more detail.

On 21 August 2016 at 19:45, <rapidtransit440@aol.com> wrote:
I keep running into a deadlock using 9.5 on the very first attempt at a transaction, 9.4 works fine Both are a default Windows install.
I don't know if the error is from the application side or the database side, so this seems like the most logical place to start and see if anyone ran into this.
Driver: postgresql:9.4.1208.jre7
Spring: 4.3.2.RELEASE
Hibernate: 5.2.2.Final
Hikari: 2.4.7