Re: Remaining beta blockers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Remaining beta blockers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> writes:
> Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
>> That column name and the wording of some comments are the main
>> things

> Patch for that attached.� I left the part where you got rid of the
> SQL function to allow users to test whether a matview is currently
> scannable, and I did not add an AMV option to change the populated
> flag, since those haven't had any real discussion yet.

Per my other mail, I think adding an AMV option at this time is
inadvisable.  I could go either way on removing or keeping the
is_scannable function --- anybody else have an opinion on that point?

Which of us is going to commit this?  We're running low on time ...