Re: Limitting full join to one match - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ravi Krishna
Subject Re: Limitting full join to one match
Date
List pgsql-general

Yes, it is becoming increasingly difficult to persuade gmail etc. that
you are not a spammer if you run your own mail server.  If you have any
interesting headers suggesting exactly what they disliked about my message,
could you please forward them off-list?  Thanks.

It is for this reason (and few others) I am off gmail and other free email accounts.
I have tried gmail / outlook / yahoo / aol and all of them mark many mails to this list
as spam.

I like fastmail a lot and $3 per month is practically free.