Re: PostgreSQL 9.2 and PGBOUNCER - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ac@hsk.hk
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.2 and PGBOUNCER
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Below is the pgbouncer.ini
===
[databases]
;  use db:postgres for connection testing
postgres = port=5432 dbname=postgres

[pgbouncer]
listen_port = 6543
listen_addr = 127.0.0.1
admin_users = postgres
auth_type = md5
auth_file = users.txt
server_reset_query = DISCARD ALL;
ignore_startup_parameters = application_name
logfile = pgbouncer.log
pidfile = pgbouncer.pid
pool_mode = session
default_pool_size = 20
log_pooler_errors = 0
===

If I want to test the connection from my application to DB postgres via pgbouncer, which port should I use, post 6543
orport 5432?

Thanks