Re: Any real known bugs about wrong selects? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anton.Nikiforov@loteco.ru
Subject Re: Any real known bugs about wrong selects?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello David,
I was relay on postgresql for years and now got trouble like you are
talking about, but i did not solve it yet to be sure that this in not
a matter of my hands but a problem of PG.
See [GENERAL] insertion with trigger failed unexpectedly
Discussion. Many people trying to help me so if it is not a PG problem i
could tell you that i'm using PG for 4 years at least in a some
number of sites (low traffic huge bases, very high traffic sites,
combined) and have had no problems.

Regards,
Anton Nikiforov