Re: Is the bug system active? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Kindness
Subject Re: Is the bug system active?
Date
List pgsql-general
Stephan Szabo writes:
 > On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Lee Kindness wrote:
 > > Is the bug system at:
 > >     http://www.ca.postgresql.org/bugs/
 > > actively in use?
 > It's mostly a front end for the pgsql-bugs mailing list. I don't
 > think the discussion and actions are generally copied back to the
 > online system.

Right, in which case I'd agree with Tom Lane that if the web side of
things doesn't reflect reality then it would be better disabled - a
note referring people to the bug list archives would be more useful.

On a related note is comp.databases.postgresql.bugs on
news.postgresql.org being gated from the pgsql-bugs mailing list? It
doesn't appear to be so. Other groups (i.e general and interfaces)
appear fine but bugs has no messages in it.

Thanks, Lee.

--
 Lee Kindness   Senior Software Engineer   Concept Systems Limited
 lkindness@csl.co.uk +44-(0)131-5575595 http://services.csl.co.uk/