Re: Proof of concept COLLATE support with patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Proof of concept COLLATE support with patch
Date
Re: Proof of concept COLLATE support with patch
List pgsql-hackers
> [1] http://www.hmug.org/man/3/newlocale.php

Hmm, the more general page seems to be

http://www.hmug.org/man/3/xlocale.php

This seems to be pretty much exactly what we want, at least API-wise.
Now, if we can find an implementation of this with a BSD license ;-) ...

[ I don't recall at the moment whether Apple publishes all of Darwin
under a straight BSD license, but that would surely be a good place to
look first. ]