Re: RE: RE: Re: MySQL and PostgreSQL speed compare - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: RE: RE: Re: MySQL and PostgreSQL speed compare
Date
List pgsql-general
"Eric Mueller" <eric@themepark.com> writes:
> ... I'm baffled by
> what seems to be a lack of detailed documentation for something so
> fundamental as the built-in functions.

The docs we have can be found at
http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/
While they're usable, I don't think there's anyone around here who
wouldn't agree that they could stand improvement.  If you can read code
and write English, then Uncle Sam wants *YOU* to help improve the docs.
Feel free to step up to the plate and swing away ...

            regards, tom lane