Re: [GENERAL] plpython2.dll missing from Enterprise DB Postgresdistribution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [GENERAL] plpython2.dll missing from Enterprise DB Postgresdistribution
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Alan,

On Sun, 2017-08-20 at 16:50 +0000, Alan Millington wrote:

<snip>

> I have raised this with EDB. I received an acknowledgment, but I have not
> heard anything more. That is not surprising, as I am a person of no
> importance.

I just raised this again with our support team. Apologies for that, everyone is
important for us. They will contact you.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com