Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.3 fails to load - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From dewalters1
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.3 fails to load
Date
List pgadmin-support
I just loaded pgAdmin 4 v1.6 and I'm running into the same issue reported
here with pgAdmin opening, then sitting at the "Loading pgAdmin 4 v1.6"
spinning wheel.  I'm running it on Windows 7 64-bit OS.  I've already
changed the following config.py setting as I'm not running it on a
webserver:

SERVER_MODE = True

I changed it to False and saved.

Other than that, is there anything else that I need to do to get it working?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dennis