Re: gitlab post-mortem: pg_basebackup waiting forcheckpoint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Banck
Subject Re: gitlab post-mortem: pg_basebackup waiting forcheckpoint
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Am Montag, den 27.02.2017, 16:20 +0100 schrieb Magnus Hagander:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:59 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>         Is there an argument for back-patching this?
>

> Seems you were typing that at the same time as we did.
>

> I'm considering it, but not swayed in either direction. Should I take
> your comment as a vote that we should back-patch it?

I've checked back into this thread, and there seems to be a +1 from Tom
and a +(0.5-1) from Simon for backpatching, and no obvious -1s. Did you
decide against it in the end, or is this still an open item?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach