Re: BUG #14406: Statement fails after upgrade to 9.6.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Lebel
Subject Re: BUG #14406: Statement fails after upgrade to 9.6.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I can't really provide useful additional information, but I just had the same
issue. An UPDATE with RETURNING statement was consistently failing after
being called 5 or 6 times. After restarting my app server (which use
postgres jdbc driver), the update query would work again 5-6 times, then
fail.

Recreating the table also made the issue disappear (thanks Corey).  I tried
vacuum etc, without success.